quarta-feira, 21 de abril de 2010

Vacation disaster

Texto Correto ...OK

I went to Torres, two years ago, with my friends.
We stayed for six days in twelve people in one house.
Had a clouded time. It rained and windyed during every day.
But we had a lot of fun. We sang, we spoke, drank and too and went out at night.At night we walked in the shopping center, later we went to parties in a beach next to Torres.
The time went didn’t good , but me and my friends were very happy.
I loved the trip.

Um comentário:

  1. CORREÇÃO...

    I went to Torres, two years ago, with my friends.
    We stayed for six days in twelve people in one house.Had a clouded time. (IT) Rained and windyed during every day.
    But (WE HAD A LOT OF) fun. We sang, we spoke, drank and too (AND)went out at night.At night we walked in the shopping center, later we went to part(IES) in a beach next to Torres.
    The time good didn’t went (???) , but (ME) and my friends (WERE) very happy. I loved the trip.

    ResponderExcluir