quarta-feira, 16 de junho de 2010

Where are you going on vacation

TEXTO CORRETO...OK!!!!

Hello! Teacher!

I’m going to Dubai with my friends this weekend.
We’re going to fly.to Dubai. I’m buying tickets in the company area at the moment.
We’re going to leave on Saturday.
We’re going to stay at the Grosvenor House Dubai. This hotel is great and wonderful.
We’re going back next month.
Kisses
Bye!!

Um comentário:

  1. CORRECAO...

    Hello! Teacher!

    I’m going to Dubai with my friends this weekend.
    We’re going to fly.to Dubai. I’m buying tickets in the company area at the moment.
    We’re going to leave on Saturday.
    We’re going to stay at the Grosvenor House Dubai. This hotel is great and wonderful.
    We’re going back next month.
    Kisses
    Bye!!

    OK!

    ResponderExcluir